Monday, September 16, 2013

Just a Simple Picture

I wanted to get a picture of all four kiddos in their coordinating Big Bro, Big Sis, Little Bro shirts that we made for the hospital.  Dathan is about to outgrow his onesie so my time was running out!!!
I finally remembered to get them all in their shirts...
And I got them on the loveseat...
That's about where the success ends.
To get Liam to cooperate I had to use Dathan Jude as the bargaining chip.  He wanted to hold his baby brudder.  At that point, Dathan chose not to cooperate and began crying loudly.  He continued to do this until Liam started crying because, "Baby Brudder is so loud".  It was actually a humorous moment.  

So to get Liam to stop crying and please HK I moved Dathan to her lap.  Well Liam was not happy that he was not holding Baby Brudder.  So of course...he pouted.  
I think Nolan just has a fake smile frozen on his face!

Dathan decided to cry again.  It didn't bother Nolan as much.  I used this opportunity to get a picture of his shirt!

He finally calmed down.  

Nolan finally decided to give me a genuine smile...maybe Dathan helped with that.
And Liam....well just continued to be Liam.  He is now getting very upset that he is still not holding Baby Brudder again.  

There you have it.
All I wanted was a simple picture.
Guess I had better get use to a simple picture requiring a lot of work!

No comments: